Designed for in domestic range-style cookers, Glen Cooker Gleen is an additive that has been formulated to improve the “burn quality”.
This in turn gives uninterrupted hours of cooking & heat. You will require Glen Cooker Gleen if you:
- You cook with a range style cooker (AGA, Rayburn, Waterford-Stanley ) on kerosene.
- Your fuel storage tank has a low turnover of filling which preserves fuel & prolongs fuel life.
- Your burner continually “cokes” up and or the fuel pipe blocks.
Improve your AGA's efficiency:
All range cookers such as the AGA, Rayburn and Waterford Stanley are designed to be used with commercial kerosene (BS 2869: C2) with a specified upper limit char value (deposit/ carbon burn) of 20mg/kg. Whilst there is nothing wrong with the quality of the fuel, changes in manufacturing technology for cookers requires lower char values to assist better burning performance and heat output.
The char value of domestic kerosene (BS 2869: C2) seems to vary nationally in the range 16–30mg/kg, which can cause problems with heat output and controllability of the cooker. Glen Cooker Gleen acts to reduce the char value of the kerosene thereby improving combustion performance and maintaining a clean burner for longer.
Longer life span:
It is recommended that you use this additive to avoid or reduce maintenance and repair costs. Each 200ml bottle of Glen Cooker Gleen treats 1000 litres of kerosene and only costs €15 from your nearest Glen Fuels depot.
- Lowers char value
- Reduces the build up of carbon deposits and soot
- Inhibits the growth of deposits in fuel storage tanks
- Minimises the potential for fuel tank corrosion
- Increases fuel shelf life
- Reduces service problems
Peace of Mind...
Our drivers arrive on time and every drop of kerosene or gas oil you have paid for is pumped into your tank from our state-of-the-art fleet of lorries with NSAI calibrated metres.
Farming Special Offer
Feeling the chill working on the farm? Visit GlenFuelsStore.ie for this summer giveaway.