In 2015 we became the first company in Ireland to delivery oil and renewable energy solutions simultaneously. Since then we have been changing the lives of families throughout Ireland.
- Do you have a big old Irish house?
- Are you living in just a couple of rooms?
- Have you been burning through coal, oil, peat or natural gas?
If you answer YES to one or more question, you need a bespoke heating system. Working with home owners just like you, transforming their homes, drastically improving their quality of life and cutting their heating bills by up to 70%.
Renewable energy is generated by harnessing the Irish daylight, wind and rain outside your home and by recapturing wasted heat inside your home.
Using renewables in your home makes Ireland a more sustainable and secure country - the equipment is installed and maintained by Irish companies and the monetary benefit of the energy produced goes to you, not a multinational company.
- Free heating - by generating solar electricity in the summer you can offset the cost of running a heat pump in the winter.
- Smaller bills - sun, air and ground are free sources of energy that significantly reduce the cost of heating and powering your home.
- One bill - if you choose to power your entire home on electricity using renewable energy, you eliminate the need for multiple service providers. This equates to one utility bill paid by a single standing order and savings of €100 a year.
- No need to order - renewable energy systems typically produce/use electricity at highly efficient rates so you no longer need to order top ups.
- More comfort - renewable energy systems use less energy to produce heat so you can run them for longer.
- Future proofed - Ireland's goal is to be renewable energy effeicient 2050 and this target includes household heating systems.
- Higher home value - an energy efficient home has a higher BER rating and these houses tend to sell faster and at higher prices than homes with poorer ratings.
A cleaner world for your children:
With air pollution and climate change becoming a bigger issue, home and business owners throughout Ireland urgently need to reduce the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Because renewable energy systems emit zero or very low amounts carbon dioxide, they are much better for your health and the planet’s health.
In addition to renewable energy, we also distribute eco-friendly and energy efficient technologies which include:
- Vulcan Water Treatment System (eco friendly)
- LED lighting, energy saving bulbs, underfloor heating and wall heating panel (efficient energy).
Don't get left behind:
How Heat Pumps Heat 2017-12-07
Air-Fueled Central Heating
Read more »
Your Warm Home
Our family-friendly payment options are designed so you can enjoy a warm home all day, every day!