Business Fuel Card
The Fuel Management Solution
For the Sole Trader to the Multinational
For businesses with one or more vehicles on the road, the Glen Fuel Card is valid at:
- Circle K
- Glen Fuels 24 Hour Truck Stop Network
- Glen Service Stations
- Glen Fuels N11 depots
Top Quality Fuel:
Since 1986 the name Glen Fuels has been synonymous with top quality fuel.
- Member: Fuel Distributors Association Ireland (FDAI)
- Member: UK and Ireland Fuel Distributors Association (UKIFDA)
- Glen Fuels: Top 10 Top Fuel Oil Distributors, Republic of Ireland listing.
Eliminate Fuel Fraud:
- GPS tracking
- Eradicate card misuse
- Confirmation the vehicle was at the forecourt the card transaction was processed
- Analysis of fuel consumption, mileage covered against tank refills
- Identify both efficient & inefficient driving styles within your fleet
- Identify drivers who are speeding - speeding increases the likelihood of an accident insurance costs
- Vehicle utilisation analysis
- Vehicle downtime analysis
- Driver speeding analysis
- Vehicle running costs i.e. wasted fuel/idle time
- Vehicle compliance check
The Best Fuel Discount Card:
- Up to 4cpl savings on fuel
- Fixed weekly charge (price changes every Monday)
- 30% off carwash at Circle K
- Circle K Park and Play points
The Glen Fuel Card Benefits:
- Cash free payment at the pump/in store
- One pin-secure card per person/vehicle
- No minimum usage
- Fortnightly direct debit payment gives you two weeks interest-free credit
- Detailed invoice shows you how much you spend on fuel
- Free sign-up subject to terms and conditions
- No hidden costs
- Optional fixed price contract for big fuel consumers
- Additional fuel and driver security features, on request
Fixed Contract Fuel:
A fixed price fuel contract eliminates variable prices at the pump.
Suitable for businesses using a minimum 20,000 litres/annum, the Glen Fuels Fixed Cost is a fixed oil price contract at standard Glen Fuels commercial/agri credit terms.
Best Business Fuel Cards:
To sign up to a customised Glen Fuel Card:
- Complete the Business Fuel Card application form.
- Speak to the team at your nearest Glen Fuels depot.
Glen Fuels - Energy for Everything
Glen Fuels home heating customers can apply for the Glen "personal use" Fuel Card for discounted prices at filling stations all over Ireland.
Benefits of a Fuel Cardin Frequently Asked Questions
The Glen Fuel Card Benefits Include:
Suitable for personal and business use
Applicable to motorcycles, cars, jeeps, vans, trucks and lorries
Fixed weekly charge (price changes every Monday)
Cash free payment at the pump
Fortnightly direct debit payment
- Free sign-up
No minimum usage
Exclusive Glen Fuels prices at Glen Fuels depots
Competitive petrol, diesel, marked gas oil and AdBlue prices at at 400+ service stations nationwide.
Driver and fuel fraud security
Where can I use my Glen Fuel Card?in Frequently Asked Questions
The Glen Fuel Card is valid at:
Disadvantage of Fuel Cardin Frequently Asked Questions
We don't see any disadvantage to using a fuel card. The Glen Fuel Card offers the user a fuel discount at more than 400 service stations nationwide.
Related Blog Posts
Glen Fuels oil deliveries to home heating, agricultural, commercial and marine customers follow HSE and WHO guidelines.
Now Delivering Nationwide
- Range Cooker Additive
- Lubricating Oils
- Heating Oil Tanks
- Diesel Storage Tanks
- Renewble Energy Technologies