Bunkering by Glen Fuels is the first choice for local and foreign vessels refueling on Irish shores.
- Marine oil (SFGO and marked gas oil are ISO 8217 and Marpol compliant)
- Standard or specialty lubricants
- Liquid level monitoring systems
- Flexible, highly responsive delivery service is key in this FMCG sector
- State-of-the-art tankers transport up to 37,500L of top quality marine fuels, per delivery, to ports and harbours along the East and South-East
- Routes include Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford and Waterford from depots in Kilmacanogue, Arklow, Gorey, Rosslare and New Ross
Working with a network of nationwide distributors, we arrange deliveries at ports and harbours throughout Ireland.
- Fully qualified and highly skilled marine delivery team
- Drivers take every precaution to safely deliver marine fuel in bulk to commercial fishing boats at ports and harbours
Flexible Delivery Times
- Your dedicated sales manager will work with you to ensure you get a top quality oil, delivered when and where you need it.
- Our marine department operates flexible delivery times seven days a week.
As a Glen Fuels customer, you select a payment option that works for you:
- Pay on delivery - cash, cheque, card
- Debit/credit card payment over the phone
- Credit terms, subject to your credit status
- Spot Pricing and/or Fixed Price Contract
Solid Reputation for Quality Service
The name Glen Fuels is synonymous with unrivaled customer care. We built our business by offering all customers a personalised service at all times.
- Emergency delivery
- Flexible delivery times
- Guaranteed delivery
- Highly experienced and efficient delivery drivers
- Mixed fleet for deliveries ranging from 500 – 37,500 litres
- 13 lorries for fast response
- State-of-the-art technology for accuracy and transparency of delivery
Bulk Fuel Delivery
To include your vessel on the Glen Fuels delivery route and experience unrivalled customer care, please visit our Bunkering by Glen Fuels website.
To set up a commercial account online:
- Click "Apply Online" below
- Then select "Agri/Commercial"
- Check the box "Road Diesel", "Marine Fuel" and/or "Commercial Lubricants"
- Complete all required fields
- You can preview the T&Cs on the bottom left of this page
For a printable application form, please click here.
Terms and ConditionsCommercial Account
Always delighted with the service Glen Fuels provide. Always competitive with pricing for marine gas oil even if we order last minute, which is often the case in the shipping industry.
By Liam Browning, Director, Great Glen Shipping, UK providers of sea freight services throughout the west coast of Scotland., Ireland
Yes, it all went great Ian. Best experience I've had in any harbour by everyone. I'll be back. Thank you all very much.
By A WhatsApp message received on a Saturday morning from a very happy Glen Fuels marine customer., Dunmore East
Every Drop, Delivered
Glen Fuels policy and technology ensure every drop of kerosene or gas oil you have paid for is pumped into your tank.
Now Delivering Nationwide
- Range Cooker Additive
- Lubricating Oils
- Heating Oil Tanks
- Diesel Storage Tanks
- Renewble Energy Technologies
- Oil and Renewable Central Heating
- Energy Rated Appliances
- Kick the Car to the Curb
- Generate Your Own Energy
- The Cost of the Little Red Light
To download your FREE Glen Fuels eBook, click here.