Home Heating Oil
With five depots strategically located in Kilmacanogue, Arklow, Gorey, Rosslare and New Ross, wherever you live in South/West Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford, Carlow, South Kilkenny and North Waterford there is a Glen Fuels lorry close by.
Our locally-hired sales representatives and delivery drivers, understand your needs and can be trusted to respect your property.
Flexible payment terms, top quality gas oil and kerosene, highly skilled delivery drivers and friendly customer care give our customers the peace of mind they need when filling their home heating oil tank.
- Transparent delivery
- Accurate delivery dockets
- Guaranteed delivery
- Pre-arranged top up facility so that your tank never runs out
- State-of-the-art technology guarantees accuracy and transparency of delivery
- Large mixed fleet ensures speedy delivery times
- Our mixed fleet includes a mini truck so we can negotiate homes with difficult access
- Flexible delivery and emergency delivery six days a week
Glen Fuels - Now Nationwide
We have taken the best of our portable products and listed them on the Glen Fuels Store. Open 24/7, we deliver nationwide. GlenFuelsStore.ie is an online shop with a personal touch - we'll happily take your call, phone you back or chat over email.
Heating more than just your radiators:
- Boiler service
- Family Fuel Card
- Heating oil tanks - installation and service
- Solid fuel
- Pre-filled 20 litre drums
- On-site drum filling facility
- Underfloor Heating
- Hot Water Heat Pump
You pay your preferred way:
- Glen Fuels Budget Plan
- Glen Fuels Winter Fund
- Payment on delivery - cash, credit/debit card, cheque
- Payment over the phone - credit/debit card
- Log into your account and pay online
- Electronic invoicing/statements in support of a greener environment
Glen Fuels - a warm home, all day every day:
We deliver home heating oil to counties Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford, Carlow, Kilkenny and Waterford. If you would like Glen Fuels to deliver heating oil to your home, simply contact your local depot and speak to a staff member who will tailor a delivery and payment schedule to suit you.
What time will the driver be with me?in Frequently Asked Questions
We contact the driver on your behalf and ask for an ETA.
What is your minimum quantity delivered?in Frequently Asked Questions
Our minimum order is 200 litres.
How long is the hose?in Frequently Asked Questions
The hose is 50 metres long.
Every Drop, Delivered
Our drivers arrive on time and every drop of kerosene or gas oil you have paid for is pumped into your tank from our state-of-the-art fleet of lorries with NSAI calibrated metres.