Services » Agriculture
Top Quality Agricultural Fuel Oil
As a high-calibre food producer, you take pride in the quality of produce that leaves your farm or agri business. To deliver this quality produce, you have invested in costly machinery. You need peace of mind that only the best green diesel and lubricants come into contact with your farming equipment.
From five depots our mixed fleet of state of the art oil trucks delivers to farms in Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford, Carlow and Kilkenny.
We stock and deliver a wide range of lubricants that cover heavily loaded engines, transmissions, brake and clutch systems, wet brakes and hydraulic pumps.
From super universals to synthetic backend and engine oils, we carry the full range of agricultural lubricants at our depots, and if any item is not in stock we will have it within five working days.
With the latest demands on new tractors to conform to emission standards, Glen Fuels offers a range of low SAPS (Ash) oils which meet the latest specifications from top manufacturers. We also supply emission reducing AdBlue for modern tractor requirements.
With deliveries nationwide, our online shop - GlenFuelsStore.ie - sells our most popular agricultural lubricants:
- Protect agricultural machinery against rust and corrosion
- Guarantee warranties
- Improve energy efficiency
- Give peace of mind that consistently high quality tractor engine oil grades are being applied to your investments
Flexible Payment Options:
As a Glen Fuels customer, you select a purchasing option that works for you:
- Pay on delivery - cash, cheque, card
- Card payment over the phone
- Credit terms subject to your credit status
- Spot pricing - green diesel prices today
- Fixed price contract
Your dedicated sales manager has either grown up on a working farm, works their own farm or has been employed in the agri sector since first joining the workforce.
All Glen Fuels staff members live locally and have an extensive knowledge of your locality and your seasonal farming needs.
Unrivalled Customer Care:
The name Glen Fuels is synonymous with unrivalled customer care and personalised service:
- Deliveries six days a week
- Emergency delivery
- Flexible delivery times
- Guaranteed delivery
- Locally hired delivery drivers
- Highly experienced and efficient delivery drivers
- Mixed fleet for deliveries ranging from 500 – 37,500 litres
- 13 lorries for fast response
- State-of-the-art technology for accuracy and transparency of delivery
- Automatic top-up
Fuel Your Farm Today:
To print and post an application form, click here
Please feel free to contact your nearest depot and we will appoint an experienced sales manager to your account.
Terms and ConditionsAgricultural Account
The Glen Fuels mixed fleet delivers sulphur-free gas oil (SFGO) for off-road vehicles up to 37,500 litres per delivery.
High quality lubricants at affordable prices improve efficiency, reduce emmisions and guarantee warranties.
The Glen Fuels Magnus™ Monitor System completely eliminates SFGO run outs and loss of profits.
The Glen Fuels gift voucher is an ideal house warming, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day or birthday gift.
It is redeemable in all depots and it's very popular with heating oil customers.
The voucher can be posted to you or you may collect it from your local Glen Fuels depot.
Contact your local Glen Fuels depot to purchase.
- Oil and Renewable Central Heating
- Energy Rated Appliances
- Kick the Car to the Curb
- Generate Your Own Energy
- The Cost of the Little Red Light
To download your FREE Glen Fuels eBook, click here.
Commercial Glen Fuel Card
- Wholesale price less Glen Fuels discount at core sites
- Discounts at Circle K
- AdBlue, lubricants and car wash discounts nationwide
The Glen Fuel Card is the only independent fuel card valid at both Glen Fuels and Circle K nationwide.
Suitable for companies of all sizes - corporations, SMEs, sole traders.
Terms and conditions apply.