Heating Oil Savings Account
Every home in Ireland experiences a spike in heating oil bills in September, December and March.
Unfortunately these spikes clash with the cost of returning to education, paying for Christmas and booking the family holiday.
In recent years unexpected events have meant we all spend more time at home with the heating on.
Winter Fund enables you to put money into your Glen Fuels heating oil account.
Homeowners and Tenants:
Glen Fuels Winter Fund is perfect if you -
No Hidden Charges Savings Account:
Just like you drop spare change into a glass jar at home, Winter Fund let you put cash onto your Glen Fuels account.
- No admin fee.
- No interest charges.
- No hidden costs.
- What you save is what you have to spend on home heating oil.
How to Save:
- Make regular or periodic payments.
- Top up by as little as €20 a month (less than €1/day).
- Pay by cash, card or direct debit.
- Suitable for homeowners and tenants.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum order is 200 litres.
- Price is as per the ruling price on the date of delivery.
- If the monetary amount of oil ordered exceeds the credit level accumulated, the difference must be paid for by cash or card in advance with your local depot before the order can be processed.
- If a direct debit is returned, you will be liable for bank charges.
- If a direct debit is returned twice, Glen Fuels will withdraw this facility from your account.
- Click here for frequently asked questions.
Saving Made Simple:
To sign up to Glen Fuels Winter Fund, please contact your local depot.
A member of the team will have you up and running in no time.
If you prefer the direct debit approach, please complete the direct debit mandate.
Glen Fuels - Energy for Everything
With a state-of-the-art fleet operating out of five depots, we deliver quality home heating oil quickly.
Glen Fuels has bunded and single skin home heating oil tanks for sale with nationwide delivery.
Glen Fuels recommends an annual oil boiler service for more heat output and smaller oil bills.
Best fuel company I've been with, highly recommended.
By Heating Oil Customer, Co. Wexford
Highly recommend Glen Fuels, always accommodating and friendly on the phone.
By Heating Oil Customer, Co. Dublin
Can’t recommend Glen Fuels enough. They are completely customer focused and always reliable. I’ve been a customer for 20 years and hope to remain so for another 20 at least.
By Heating Oil Customer, Co. Wexford
I have eight inches of oil in my tank, will I run out tonight as it’s very cold?in Frequently Asked Questions
You should not run out of oil tonight. You may run out depending on the distance from your tank to your burner, the height differential from your tank to the burner and the capacity of your tank. You should contact your local depot for a delivery as quickly as possible.
Do you sell home heating oil near me?in Frequently Asked Questions
Glen Fuels delivers home heating oil to all areas in South Dublin, Co. Wicklow, Co. Wexford, East Waterford, South Carlow and South Kilkenny.
Can You Mix Kerosene and Heating Oil?in Frequently Asked Questions
Kerosene is heating oil. If your heating system uses kerosene, you must never mix it with another fuel.
Now Delivering Nationwide
- Range Cooker Additive
- Lubricating Oils
- Heating Oil Tanks
- Diesel Storage Tanks
- Renewble Energy Technologies
The Glen Fuels gift voucher is an ideal house warming, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day or birthday gift.
It is redeemable in all depots and it's very popular with heating oil customers.
The voucher can be posted to you or you may collect it from your local Glen Fuels depot.
Contact your local Glen Fuels depot to purchase.
- Oil and Renewable Central Heating
- Energy Rated Appliances
- Kick the Car to the Curb
- Generate Your Own Energy
- The Cost of the Little Red Light
To download your FREE Glen Fuels eBook, click here.