Glen Fuels Winter Fund
The Glen Fuels Winter Fund is perfect for all householders - homeowners and tenants - and in particular customers ordering 200 litres to 500 litres of gas oil or kerosene or who buy the Glen Fuels 20 litre drums.
Every home experiences a spike in heating oil bills in September, December and March.
The Winter Fund allows you to drip feed money into your account, as and when you have it. When you place a heating oil order, you draw down from the accumulated credit.
Winter Fund Benefits:
- Make regular or periodic payments.
- Top up by as little as €20 a month (less than €1/day).
- Pay by cash, card or direct debit.
- Suitable for homeowners and tenants.
How to Top-Up:
- You can use cash or card to top up your account either by phoning your local depot or by personally calling into your local depot.
- Alternatively you can set up a monthly or twice-monthly direct debit by downloading the direct debit application form here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum order is 200 litres.
- Price is as per the ruling price on the date of the delivery.
- If the monetary amount of oil ordered exceeds the credit level accumulated, the difference must be paid for by cash or card in advance with your local depot before the order can be processed.
- If a direct debit is returned, you will be liable for bank charges. If a direct debit is returned twice, Glen Fuels will withdraw this facility from your account.
- Click here for frequently asked questions.
Range cookers require just 200ml per 1,000L of kerosene for uninterrupted hours of cooking and heating and reduced char value.
Glen Fuels has bunded and single skin home heating oil tanks for sale with nationwide delivery.
Glen Fuels recommends an annual oil boiler service for more heat output and smaller oil bills.
With a state-of-the-art fleet operating out of five depots, we deliver quality home heating oil quickly.
I wish to convey my eternal gratitude to Glen Fuels for their efficiency in delivering Kerosene to me within 3 hours of my urgent order. My heating did not come on this morning and on checking I discovered my tank was empty. “Not for the first time", I hear you say and you are correct. However as I had a delivery in December 2019 it never occurred to me that I would run out.
As we are in the category that is confined indoors for the time being you can understand the need for a warm house. This you have now guaranteed.
Please say thank you to Patricia for her understanding and courtesy in dealing with my plight - which is always the case by the way - and to Ken for his prompt and good humoured delivery.
Great to see you continue the high standards of customer care that is a hallmark of a great and successful company.
By Exceptional Emergency Delivery, Home Heating
Every Drop, Delivered
Glen Fuels policy and technology ensures every drop of kerosene or gas oil you have paid for is pumped into your tank.
- Oil and Renewable Central Heating
- Energy Rated Appliances
- Kick the Car to the Curb
- Generate Your Own Energy
- The Cost of the Little Red Light
To download your FREE Glen Fuels eBook, click here.