Heating Oil Savings Account
The Glen Fuels Winter Fund account means you have money set aside for winter heating bills.
Every home in Ireland experiences a spike in heating oil bills in September, December and March.
Unfortunately these spikes clash with the cost of returning to education, paying for Christmas and booking the family holiday.
In recent years unexpected events have meant we all spend more time at home with the heating on.
Homeowners and Tenants:
Glen Fuels Winter Fund is perfect if you -
- Buy 200L - 500L of home heating oil.
- Use the Glen Fuels 20 litre drums.
- Receive Fuel Allowance.
- Are on a budget.
- Want a head start on winter bills.
- Want a less stressful winter.
Your Money Box:
Just like you drop spare change into a piggy bank or glass jar at home, the Winter Fund allows you to drop money into your Glen Fuels account.
- Glen Fuels does not charge any admin fees or interest.
- There are no hidden costs.
- What you save is what you have to spend on home heating oil.
How to Save:
Top up your Glen Fuels account by cash or card.
Set up a direct bebit - choose between monthly or fortnighly payments.
Winter Fund Benefits:
- Make regular or periodic payments.
- Top up by as little as €20 a month (less than €1/day).
- Pay by cash, card or direct debit.
- Suitable for homeowners and tenants.
Terms and Conditions:
- Minimum order is 200 litres.
- Price is as per the ruling price on the date of the delivery.
- If the monetary amount of oil ordered exceeds the credit level accumulated, the difference must be paid for by cash or card in advance with your local depot before the order can be processed.
- If a direct debit is returned, you will be liable for bank charges. If a direct debit is returned twice, Glen Fuels will withdraw this facility from your account.
- Click here for frequently asked questions.
Saving Made Simple:
To sign up to Glen Fuels Winter Fund, please contact your local depot.
A member of the team will have you up and running in no time.
If you prefer the direct debit approach, please complete the direct debit mandate.
Glen Fuels recommends an annual oil boiler service for more heat output and smaller oil bills.
With a state-of-the-art fleet operating out of five depots, we deliver quality home heating oil quickly.
Glen Fuels has bunded and single skin home heating oil tanks for sale with nationwide delivery.
Exocet Cooker Additive is a range cooker requirement keeps the burner cleaner for longer and delivers hours of uninterrupted cooking and heat.
I wish to convey my eternal gratitude to Glen Fuels for their efficiency in delivering Kerosene to me within 3 hours of my urgent order. My heating did not come on this morning and on checking I discovered my tank was empty. “Not for the first time", I hear you say and you are correct. However as I had a delivery in December 2019 it never occurred to me that I would run out.
As we are in the category that is confined indoors for the time being you can understand the need for a warm house. This you have now guaranteed.
Please say thank you to Patricia for her understanding and courtesy in dealing with my plight - which is always the case by the way - and to Ken for his prompt and good humoured delivery.
Great to see you continue the high standards of customer care that is a hallmark of a great and successful company.
By Exceptional Emergency Delivery, Home Heating
What are Home Heating Oil Types?in Frequently Asked Questions
SFGO and kerosene are the two heating oil types used in Ireland and sold by Glen Fuels.
Do you sell home heating oil near me?in Frequently Asked Questions
Glen Fuels delivers home heating oil to all areas in South Dublin, Co. Wicklow, Co. Wexford, East Waterford, South Carlow and South Kilkenny.
Is Kerosene home heating oil?in Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, kerosene is generally called home heating oil. At Glen Fuels we sell both kerosene and gas oil to our home heating customers. It is important you know which fuel your home heating system works on.
Glen Fuels oil deliveries to home heating, agricultural, commercial and marine customers follow HSE and WHO guidelines.
- Oil and Renewable Central Heating
- Energy Rated Appliances
- Kick the Car to the Curb
- Generate Your Own Energy
- The Cost of the Little Red Light
To download your FREE Glen Fuels eBook, click here.