Bulk, Packaged and Pump
Heavily Discounted Nationwide
If you have purchased a new diesel vehicle that is manufactured to meet Euro IV, V or VI standards it may require AdBlue®:
- Reduces harmful emissions before exhaust fumes are released into the atmosphere
- Stored within a separate tank
- Consumption is typically around 3%–5% of the diesel consumption for a typical vehicle, dependent on weight and other relative factors
Glen Fuel Card
The Glen Fuel Card is accepted at Circle K nationwide.
- 10cpl off AdBlue® pump prices
- 10% off packaged AdBlue
Glen Fuels AdBlue Pumps
Glen Fuels Kilmacanogue depot sells AdBlue® at the pump.
The pump is open to everyone (cash or card payments accepted) Monday - Friday 08.30 - 1700 and Saturday 08.00 - 13.00.
AdBlue® drums, barrells and 1,000L cubes are available from all Glen Fuels depots.
Fuel Your Business Today:
To set up a commercial account online:
- Click "Apply Online" below
- Then select "Agri/Commercial"
- Check the box "Road Diesel", "Marine Fuel" and/or "Commercial Lubricants"
- Complete all required fields
- You can preview the T&Cs on the bottom left of this page
Or, click here to print and post an application form.
Terms and ConditionsCommercial Account
What happens if I run out of AdBlue?in AdBlue
Most cars will give a warning well in advance of this happening but if you continue to drive without topping up, the vehicle will refuse to start.
What is the shelf-life of AdBlue?in AdBlue
AdBlue has a shelf-life of approximately 18 months if stored in the right conditions.
What is AdBlue?in AdBlue
AdBlue is a mixture of urea and deionized water and its injected into the exhaust gases to reduce the harmful emissions.
Glen Fuel Card
For personal and professional use.
Discounts at Glen Fuels and Circle K:
- Unleaded and diesel
- Adblue and lubricants
- Car wash
Every Drop, Delivered
The technology on the Glen Fuels trucks ensures that every drop of oil ordered is delivered.
- Range Cooker Additive
- Oil Tanks
- Diesel Storage Tanks
- Magnus™ Monitors