About Glen Fuels
- In 1986 we opened our doors in Kilmacanogue and Gorey to deliver to the domestic, agricultural and commercial sectors;
- In 1989 we rolled out Ireland's first mini delivery truck for safe deliveries to premises with difficult access;
- In 2007 we opened the Rosslare depot;
- In 2010 we introduced the Glen Fuel Card for commercial use;
- In 2011 we debuted on the Irish Times 'TOP 1000';
- In 2012 we were shortlisted in the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards;
- In 2013 we launched the Glen Fuels Wexford GAA Player of the Year Awards;
- In 2015 we opened the Arklow depot;
- On the eve of our 30th birthday, we evolved our original tagline "Oil for Everything" to "Energy for Everything" which represents the company Glen Fuels has become;
- In 2016 we debuted in the top 10 Top Fuel Distributors, Republic of Ireland listing and opened the New Ross depot;
- In 2017 we lunched Bunkering by Glen Fuels, the first Irish-based marine bunkering service;
- In 2018 we became the leading independent oil supplier in Ireland's sunny south-east;
- In 2019 we officially opened two Glen Fuels branded service stations;
- In 2020 we changed the landscape of oil deliveries with Magnus™ Monitors;
- In 2021 we launched the Glen Fuel Card for families and personal-use;
- In 2022 we launched the Fundraiser Glen Fuel Card which uses the Glen Fuel Card to raise funds for charities and sports clubs.
Glen Fuels - Energy for Everything!
Every Drop, Delivered
The technology on the Glen Fuels trucks ensures that every drop of oil ordered is delivered.
Never Run Out of Oil
Always have oil in the tank with Glen Fuels and Magnus™ Monitors.
Suitable for homes, farms and businesses.
- FREE for Budget Plan customers
- Special offers for Agri and Commercial customers
- Range Cooker Additive
- Oil Tanks
- Diesel Storage Tanks
- Magnus™ Monitors