About Glen Fuels
Glen Fuels - Energy for Everything:
- In 1986 we opened our doors in Kilmacanogue (Co. Wicklow) and Gorey (Co. Wexford), delivering to the domestic, commercial and agri sectors in Dublin, Wicklow, Carlow and Wexford;
- In 1989 we rolled out the first mini oil delivery truck in Ireland to safely deliver to premises with difficult access;
- In 2007 we opened the Rosslare depot to service homes, businesses and farms in the Wexford Town and Rosslare hinterlands.
- In 2010 we introduced savings at the pump with the launch of the Glen Fuel Card, for the benefit of commercial and domestic customers alike;
- In 2011, we debuted on the Irish Times 'TOP 1000' and the Company continues to climb this ladder;
- In 2012 we made the shortlist in the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards;
- In 2013 we launched the Glen Fuels Wexford GAA Player of the Year Awards in recognition of the time, energy and skill the men and women of Wexford invest in their county and sport;
- In 2015 we founded Glenergy and became the first and only company in Ireland to deliver both traditional and renewable energy solutions to all our customers. The year drew to a close with the opening of the Arklow (Co. Wicklow) depot to service homes, businesses and farms with fuel and wholesale diesel in the Arklow community;
- On the eve of our 30th birthday, we evolved our original tagline Oil for Everything to reflect the modern, dynamic and forward-thinking company that is Glen Fuels - Energy for Everything;
- In 2016 we rang in the New Year with the opening of the New Ross (Co. Wexford) depot servicing all sectors in Wexford, Waterford, Carlow and Kilkenny and a top 10 ranking in the Top Fuel Distributors, Republic of Ireland listing;
- In 2017 we took our best selling products to homes and businesses throughout Ireland with the nationwide launch of our online shop GlenFuelsStore.ie. We consolidated 10 years as the preferred supplier to the marine sector and launched Bunkering by Glen Fuels, thus marking Glen Fuels as the first Irish-based marine bunkering company;
- In 2018 we became the leading independent oil supplier in Ireland's sunny south-east with deliveries to Dublin, Wicklow, Wexford, Carlow, Kilkenny and Waterford;
- In 2019 we reached the final round of the Deloitte Best Managed Companies Awards and we opened the first of a network of Glen Fuels branded service stations;
- In 2020 we entered into an exclusive distribution deal with a Galway-based start-up tech company, Magnus Monitors.
Now Delivering Nationwide
- Range Cooker Additive
- Lubricating Oils
- Heating Oil Tanks
- Diesel Storage Tanks
- Renewble Energy Technologies
Glen Fuels oil deliveries to home heating, agricultural, commercial and marine customers follow HSE and WHO guidelines.