Articles » Case Studies » Vodafone
CASE STUDY: EcoTank Hot Water Heat Pump
Vodafone Office Gym
Vodafone in Sandyford, Co. Dublin offered gym facilities to its staff and required an efficient and cost effective water heating system for approximately 40 showers in the morning. The company was considering a gas fired system. Our engineering consultant recommended EcoTank hot water heat pump.
Solution: Ecotank Hot Water Heat Pump
We installed two 300L units to cater to demand. These heat pumps draw heated air from a nearby server room to use in the heat pump process. This higher temperature air increases the COP of the units to 3.8, which is phenomenal. The cooled air from the heat pump is fed back to the server room to help the cooling system, which produces further savings.
- Using the EcoTank hot water heat pump in place of a gas system, Vodafone saved 50% on water heating bills for the gym.
- The Vodafone staff are very impressed with the operation and performance of the system, particularly its ease of use and ability to control costs.
- Greenhouse Gas emissions have been reduced by 1400kg/CO2 per annum approx.
Glen Fuels is hiring full-time oil tanker driver/salespersons to cover our Gorey, Rosslare and New Ross depots.
Our three Wexford depots deliver to all parts of Co. Wexford, South Wicklow, East Kildare, East & South Carlow, South Kilkenny and East Waterford.
Please email email@example.com with your CV.
The FREE Glen Fuels Energy Efficiency in Your Life eBook
Learn today how to make your home a more energy and money efficient dwelling.
- Save money around the house
- Cut the cost of your commute
- Tried and tested recommendations from Glen Fuels staff
To download your FREE copy, click here.
70% Cheaper Hot Water
Hot water heat pump. Super easy to install. Ideal for homes and dairy farms. Renewable energy reduces bills. Reduced to clear. GlenFuelsStore.ie