Articles » Case Studies » Vodafone
CASE STUDY: EcoTank Hot Water Heat Pump
Vodafone Office Gym
Vodafone in Sandyford, Co. Dublin offered gym facilities to its staff and required an efficient and cost effective water heating system for approximately 40 showers in the morning. The company was considering a gas fired system. Our engineering consultant recommended EcoTank hot water heat pump.
Solution: Ecotank Hot Water Heat Pump
We installed two 300L units to cater to demand. These heat pumps draw heated air from a nearby server room to use in the heat pump process. This higher temperature air increases the COP of the units to 3.8, which is phenomenal. The cooled air from the heat pump is fed back to the server room to help the cooling system, which produces further savings.
- Using the EcoTank hot water heat pump in place of a gas system, Vodafone saved 50% on water heating bills for the gym.
- The Vodafone staff are very impressed with the operation and performance of the system, particularly its ease of use and ability to control costs.
- Greenhouse Gas emissions have been reduced by 1400kg/CO2 per annum approx.
Every Drop, Delivered
The technology on the Glen Fuels trucks ensures that every drop of oil ordered is delivered.
Reduce Energy Costs
- Oil and Renewable Central Heating
- Energy Rated Appliances
- Kick the Car to the Curb
- Generate Your Own Energy
- The Cost of the Little Red Light
To download your FREE Glen Fuels eBook, click here.
Glen Fuel Card - Commercial
- Cheap petrol and road diesel
- AdBlue, lubricants, car wash
- Circle K nationwide
- Glen Fuels depots
- Glen Fuels truck refuel stops
- Glen Fuels service stations
For corporations, SMEs, sole traders.
Terms and conditions apply.