News » Government Grants 2018 2018-12-06
Home-owners, make the switch from Glen Fuels to Glenergy
Policy Changes in 2018:,
The Government is gearing up to eliminate the use of smoky coal throughout Ireland and to eliminate grants to upgrade oil/gas boilers.
From April 2018 home owners will have access to a €3,500 grant for heat pump installations.
The move away from fossil fueled central heating is designed to reduce climate-change emissions and deliver a significant impact to public health via improved air quality.
- Heat Pumps - Benefits:
- Reduce home heating bills
- Increase home comfort
- Resistant to salt corrosion
- Maintain constant 19.5 degree Celsius in the house
- Glenergy Case Study: In a 250m squared Victorian house, cost of heating the entire space for one year is €1,500 ex VAT
The Glenergy AirGo Heat Pump:
- The only air-based heat pump that can be installed in seaside locations as it's resistant to salt corrosion.
- No fan required to move air over the evaporator – natural air flow is enough.
- The compressor is the only moving part.
- Can be mounted on roofs, walls and in gardens to protect the aesthetics of your home.
- Incorporates Air and Geo Thermal heat sources ensuring optimum performance in the toughest of climates.
Your Questions Answered:
To schedule a FREE site visit and assistance with your grant application, please contact your local Glen Fuels depot.
Glenergy, established in 2015 and offering a nationwide service, is the renewable energy division of Glen Fuels.