Budget Plan Tenants
Budget Plan Tenant:
- A €300 initial payment entitles you to that monetary value of home heating oil.
- Direct debit of €90 (€3.00 a day) is called on the 5th or 20th of each month - you select the date.
- In order to place a second order, we must have received two consecutive direct debits.
- When you place an order, the volume of oil delivered will be based on the amount of credit in your account.
- Minimum order is 500L and as long as you have credit in your account, there is no cap on how much oil you can order.
- If your order exceeds the credit you have accumulated, you are required to pay the balance when placing your order.
Start Saving Today:
The staff at your local Glen Fuels depot (Kilmacanogue, Arklow, Gorey, Rosslare, New Ross) will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the Glen Fuels Budget Plan.
If you've already decided that this is the right option for you, please print pages 2 & 3 of the application/direct debit mandate form. When you have completed all the fields, please post it to Glen Fuel Services Ltd. Accounts Department, Croghan Industrial Estate, Arklow, Co. Wicklow. To download the Budget Plan application form, click here.
Alternatively, you may be interested in our Winter Fund payment plan.
New and existing customers who transfer onto the Budget Plan or Winter Fund packages will receive a FREE bespoke, limited edition Glen Fuels reusable travel mug.
Notice: Oil is a product that responds to economic and political activity. We reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions, including the deposit and direct debit amounts, in response to market activity. Please check this page regularly for any changes.