The Fuel Management Solution
For the Sole Trader to the Multinational
For businesses with one or more vehicles on the road, the Glen Fuel Card is valid at:
- Circle K
- Glen Fuels 24 Hour Truck Stop Network
- Glen Service Stations
- Glen Fuels N11 depots
Top Quality Fuel:
Since 1986 the name Glen Fuels has been synonomous with top quality fuel.
- Member: Fuel Distributors Association Ireland (FDAI)
- Member: UK and Ireland Fuel Distributors Association (UKIFDA)
- Glen Fuels: Top 10 Top Fuel Oil Distributors, Republic of Ireland listing.
Eliminate Fuel Fraud:
- GPS tracking
- Eradicate card misuse
- Confirmation the vehicle was at the forecourt the card transaction was processed
- Analysis of fuel consumption, mileage covered against tank refills
- Identify both efficient & inefficient driving styles within your fleet
- Identify drivers who are speeding - speeding increases the likelihood of an accident insurance costs
- Vehicle utilisation analysis
- Vehicle downtime analysis
- Driver speeding analysis
- Vehicle running costs i.e. wasted fuel/idle time
- Vehicle compliance check
The Best Fuel Discount Card:
- Exclusive Glen Fuels prices at Glen Fuels depots, Truck Stops and Service Stations
- Reduced Glen Fuels prices for petrol, diesel, marked gas oil and AdBlue at Circle K Ireland
- Fixed weekly charge (price changes every Monday)
The Glen Fuel Card Benefits:
- Cash free payment at the pump/in store
- One pin-secure card per person/vehicle
- No minimum usage
- Fortnightly direct debit payment gives you two weeks interest-free credit
- Detailed invoice shows you how much you spend on fuel
- Free sign-up subject to terms and conditions
- No hidden costs
- Optional fixed price contract for big fuel consumers
- Additional fuel and driver security features, on request
Fixed Contract Fuel:
A fixed price fuel contract eliminates variable prices at the pump.
Suitable for businesses using a minimum 20,000 litres/annum, the Glen Fuels Fixed Cost is a fixed oil price contract at standard Glen Fuels commercial/agri credit terms.
Best Business Fuel Cards:
To sign up to a customised Glen Fuel Card:
- Download the Glen Fuel Card Commercial application form (print pages 2 & 3)
- Speak to the team at your nearest Glen Fuels depot
Glen Fuels home heating customers can apply for the Glen "personal use" Fuel Card for discounted prices at filling stations all over Ireland.
How do Fuel Cards Workin Frequently Asked Questions
A Glen Fuel Card looks and works like a credit card. You fill your tank, insert the card and key in your pin number. The fuel has now been paid for.
Glen Fuels gives users two weeks interest free, which means the amount on the Glen Fuel Card is paid twice monthly by direct debit.
By keeping all your fuel transactions on one card, you can monitor and adjust your personal or business fuel use.
Glen Fuel Card holders also receive exclusive Glen Fuels discounts at the pump.
Where can I use my Glen Fuel Card?in Frequently Asked Questions
The Glen Fuel Card is valid at:
Disadvantage of Fuel Cardin Frequently Asked Questions
We don't see any disadvantage to using a fuel card. The Glen Fuel Card offers the user a fuel discount at more than 400 service stations nationwide.
Related Blog Posts
The Glen Fuels gift voucher is an ideal house warming, Christmas, Mother's Day, Father's Day or birthday gift.
It is redeemable in all depots and it's very popular with heating oil customers.
The voucher can be posted to you or you may collect it from your local Glen Fuels depot.
Contact your local Glen Fuels depot to purchase.
- Oil and Renewable Central Heating
- Energy Rated Appliances
- Kick the Car to the Curb
- Generate Your Own Energy
- The Cost of the Little Red Light
To download your FREE Glen Fuels eBook, click here.