Company Fuel Card
The Fuel Management Solution
From the sole trader to the multinational, companies with one or more vehicles on the road will benefit from the Glen Fuel Card which is valid at:
- Circle K
- Glen Fuels Truck Stop Network
- Glen Service Stations
- Glen Fuels N11 Depots
Top Quality Fuel:
Since 1986 the name Glen Fuels has been synonymous with top quality fuel.
- Member: Fuel Distributors Association Ireland (FDAI)
- Member: UK and Ireland Fuel Distributors Association (UKIFDA)
- Glen Fuels: Top 10 Top Fuel Oil Distributors, Republic of Ireland listing
Eliminate Fuel Fraud:
- GPS tracking
- Eradicate card misuse
- Confirmation the vehicle was at the forecourt the card transaction was processed
- Analysis of fuel consumption, mileage covered against tank refills
- Identify both efficient & inefficient driving styles within your fleet
- Identify drivers who are speeding - speeding increases the likelihood of an accident insurance costs
- Vehicle utilisation analysis
- Vehicle downtime analysis
- Vehicle running costs i.e. wasted fuel/idle time
- Vehicle compliance check
- Driver speeding analysis
The Best Fuel Discount Card:
- Exclusive Glen Fuels prices at Glen Fuels depots, Truck Stops and Service Stations
- Reduced Glen Fuels prices for petrol, diesel, marked gas oil and AdBlue at Circle K Ireland
- Fixed weekly charge (price changes every Monday)
The Glen Fuel Card Benefits:
- Cash free payment at the pump/in store
- One pin-secure card per person/vehicle
- No minimum usage
- Fortnightly direct debit payment gives you two weeks interest-free credit
- Detailed invoice shows you how much you spend on fuel
- Free sign-up subject to terms and conditions
- No hidden costs
- Optional fixed price contract for big fuel consumers
- Additional fuel and driver security features, on request
Fixed Contract Fuel:
A fixed price fuel contract eliminates variable prices at the pump.
Suitable for businesses using a minimum 20,000 litres/annum, the Glen Fuels Fixed Cost is a fixed oil price contract at standard Glen Fuels commercial/agri credit terms.
Fuel your Fleet:
For the highest grade, traceable fuel at unbeatable prices, sign up for the Glen Fuel Card.
Glen Fuels - Energy for Everything
How to Apply for a Fuel Cardin Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for our business fuel card, click here.
To apply for a fuel card for personal use, click here.
How do Fuel Cards Workin Frequently Asked Questions
A Glen Fuel Card looks and works like a credit card. You fill your tank, insert the card and key in your pin number. The fuel has now been paid for.
Glen Fuels gives users two weeks interest free, which means the amount on the Glen Fuel Card is paid twice monthly by direct debit.
By keeping all your fuel transactions on one card, you can monitor and adjust your personal or business fuel use.
Glen Fuel Card holders also receive exclusive Glen Fuels discounts at the pump.
Benefits of a Fuel Cardin Frequently Asked Questions
The Glen Fuel Card Benefits Include:
Suitable for personal and business use
Applicable to motorcycles, cars, jeeps, vans, trucks and lorries
Fixed weekly charge (price changes every Monday)
Cash free payment at the pump
Fortnightly direct debit payment
- Free sign-up
No minimum usage
Exclusive Glen Fuels prices at Glen Fuels depots
Competitive petrol, diesel, marked gas oil and AdBlue prices at at 400+ service stations nationwide.
Driver and fuel fraud security
Now Delivering Nationwide
- Range Cooker Additive
- Lubricating Oils
- Heating Oil Tanks
- Diesel Storage Tanks
- Renewble Energy Technologies
Every Drop, Delivered
Glen Fuels policy and technology ensures every drop of kerosene or gas oil you have paid for is pumped into your tank.