Family Fuel Card
Fuel Discount Card
Between activities for the kids, driving to work and college students commuting long distances; reliable and affordable petrol or diesel are a must.
Glen Fuel Card customers get exclusive access to reduced prices at the pump all over Ireland.
Glen Fuels home heating customers who have an excellent payment record, can apply for the Glen "personal use" Fuel Card.
It is ideal for families with more than one car on the road - for parents, carers, childminders, young drivers and grandparents.
Top Quality Fuel:
When refueling at a cheap or unfamiliar service station, you must consider the serious and expensive damage contaminated fuel - laundered diesel and petrol stretching - will do to your vehicle.
Since 1986 the name Glen Fuels has been synonymous with top quality fuel - petrol, diesel, green diesel and AdBlue.
- Member of the Fuel Distributors Association Ireland (FDAI)
- Member of the UK and Ireland Fuel Distributors Association (UKIFDA)
- Glen Fuels is ranked in the Top 10 Top Fuel Oil Distributors, Republic of Ireland listing.
The Best Fuel Card in Ireland:
The Glen Fuel Card is valid at:
- Circle K nationwide
- Glen Fuels Truck Stops
- Glen Service Stations
- Glen Fuels N11 depots
The Best Fuel Discount Card:
- Exclusive Glen Fuels prices at Glen Fuels depots, Truck Stops and Service Stations
- Reduced Glen Fuels prices for petrol, diesel, marked gas oil and AdBlue at Circle K Ireland
- Fixed weekly charge (price changes every Monday)
The Glen Fuel Card Benefits:
- Cash free payment at the pump/in store
- One pin-secure card per person/vehicle
- No minimum usage
- Fortnightly direct debit payment gives you two weeks interest-free credit
- Detailed invoice shows you how much you spend on fuel
- Free sign-up subject to terms and conditions
- No hidden costs
- Optional fixed price contract for big fuel consumers
- Additional fuel and driver security features, on request
Fixed Contract Fuel:
- A fixed price fuel contract eliminates variable prices at the pump.
- You can buddy up with friends and family to lock in at a low price.
Fuel Your Family Fleet:
Speak to your local Glen Fuels staff by phone, email or Live Chat.
To apply for a Glen Fuel Card, click here to download the Glen Fuel Card application form.
Benefits of a Fuel Cardin Frequently Asked Questions
The Glen Fuel Card Benefits Include:
Applicable to motorcycles, cars, jeeps, vans, trucks and lorries
Fixed weekly charge (price changes every Monday)
Cash free payment at the pump
Fortnightly direct debit payment
- Free sign-up
No minimum usage
Exclusive Glen Fuels prices at Glen Fuels depots
Competitive petrol, diesel, marked gas oil and AdBlue prices at at 400+ service stations nationwide.
Driver and fuel fraud security
How to Apply for a Fuel Cardin Frequently Asked Questions
To apply for our business fuel card, click here.
To apply for a fuel card for personal use, click here.
How do Fuel Cards Workin Frequently Asked Questions
A Glen Fuel Card looks and works like a credit card. You fill your tank, insert the card and key in your pin number. The fuel has now been paid for.
Glen Fuels gives users two weeks interest free, which means the amount on the Glen Fuel Card is paid twice monthly by direct debit.
By keeping all your fuel transactions on one card, you can monitor and adjust your personal or business fuel use.
Glen Fuel Card holders also receive exclusive Glen Fuels discounts at the pump.
Glen Fuels oil deliveries to home heating, agricultural, commercial and marine customers follow HSE and WHO guidelines.
- Oil and Renewable Central Heating
- Energy Rated Appliances
- Kick the Car to the Curb
- Generate Your Own Energy
- The Cost of the Little Red Light
To download your FREE Glen Fuels eBook, click here.
Now Delivering Nationwide
- Range Cooker Additive
- Lubricating Oils
- Heating Oil Tanks
- Diesel Storage Tanks
- Renewble Energy Technologies