Monthly Payment Plan
Budgeting Saves You Money
Every single household has one thing in common - the primary cause of stress is money. Most people work hard and earn a good wage but struggle to save money, pay bills and enjoy life.
There's a myth that budgeting is for the poor, the boring or the miserly. In truth, a budget allows you to create a spending plan for your money.
"...ensures that you will always have enough money for the things you need and the things that are important to you." (My Money Coach)
A heating oil budget enables you to save for important things such as holidays, a car, your first home or home renovations, your retirement and much more including starting your own business or buying an investment property or a holiday home.
Non budget plan households experience stressful spikes in heating oil bills in September (when school expenses kick in), in December (when you're buying for Christmas) and in March (when you want to book the summer holidays).
As a smart householder you are signed up to the Glen Fuels Budget Plan.
With Irish winters lurching from one storm to another, scientists are now considering the possibility that Ireland will experience cold, stormy winters annually.
In 2018 all householders needed to purchase one additional top-up. Because the Budget Plan is flexible, Glen Fuels customers could adjust their monthly direct debit to spread the cost of the additional top-up.
Today's loose change pays for winter.
- Pay €300 deposit and receive 500L.
- Pay minimum of €90 a month (€3.00/day).
- Available to homeowners and tenants.
- Runs from July 1st 2018 to June 30th 2019.
- Based on average usage of 1300L.
- Direct debit is called on the 5th or 20th of the month.
Good financial planning spreads the costs...
As Irish winters lurch from one storm to another, scientists are now considering the possibility that Ireland will experience cold, stormy winters annually.
Because the Budget Plan is flexible, Glen Fuels customers can increase or decrease the monthly direct debit to reflect actual usage.
The Glen Fuels accounts department reviews each Budget Plan account in December and June.
A customer can cancel the contract at any stage or let the direct debit run so the account is always in credit.
Pay Monthly with Glen Fuels...
...and enjoy a worry free winter.
The benefit of participating in a Glen Fuels budget plan ensures that you will receive the following advantages:
- Peace of mind that your home heating oil has been paid for in advance.
- Satisfaction that top quality oil is going into your tank each time you top-up.
- Knowledge that a set amount leaves your bank on the same date each month.
- The ability to save for life's events with our interest-free monthly payments.
- Stress-free automatic payments via direct debit on a date chosen by you.
"What's the worst that can happen if I don't service my boiler?"
- A serviced boiler saves lives
- A serviced boiler burns oil cheaply
- A serviced boiler saves money on repairs
- A serviced boiler is a home insurance requirement
An annual boiler service costs €120 or just €10 a month when tagged onto the Budget Plan.
A warm home all day, every day...
...costs less than a coffee!
Complete pages 2 & 3 of our application form, click here.
Post it to our head office: Sharon Burke, Glen Fuel Services Ltd., Kilmacanogue, Bray, Co. Wicklow.
Please also feel free to contact your local depot for further information.
Click for terms and conditions.
Redeemable in all depots against all products. Call or pop into your local Glen Fuels depot to purchase.
Fuel for Fisheries
Glen Fuels transports 200L to 37,500L of the highest quality marine fuels, per delivery, along the East and South-East coastline from Dublin to Cork.
Our marine department offers an unrivalled and flexible understanding of your unique needs.