Every single building in Ireland has an energy generator built into it - it's up to the owners to harness that potential!
Every day, even on the cloudy days, the sun delivers large amounts of free energy to roof of your building(s). All you need to do is capture that free energy and route into your home or business to run appliances free of charge. You do this by mounting solar panels onto your roof. These are exposed to the sun and they have the technology to store the sun's energy.
Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Technology
Solar PV is the most versatile renewable energy source available. Solar PV panels generate electricity when they are exposed to sunlight. This electricty can be used to power your building in a clean and cost-effective manner.
Solar PV panels are easy to install on any building or on the ground. They can be connected to the electricity grid or they can be stand alone.
- Generate electricity for any building or situation.
- Cost effective technology for achieving Part L renewables compliance on new build projects.
- Work with heat pumps (PV offsets the electricity required for the heating element).
- Small to medium sized solar PV systems can produce electricity at a cost as low as €0.13 ex VAT per kWh over 20 years (this is cheaper than any standard utility price and will not increase due to inflation).
- CO2 savings.
- Solar PV systems are great at reducing CO2 emissions as the fuel source (the sun) is completely clean. Recommended for entities involved in ISO 50001 certification.
- Solar Panels provide NZEB Compliance.